7.16.2007

Magazines come to life, yay!

Since mags like New York, Paper and Good are beginning to create a seamless experience between their pages and the online world, I'm going to start featuring the best and worst of magazine viral videos (you tube or otherwise). Nylon has especially been excelling at the print/web hybrid concept, so they get first dibs. Their MySpace issues are becoming the highlights of their yearly turnout and Nylon TV gets cooler with each upload. Here are some of my recent favorites:







In related news, the Mag Hag You Tube page is kind of bootleg lookin' right now but please do stay tuned. Check out the favorites and mag related subscriptions, add it as a friend, write snarky comments. Go nuts. The same goes for our MySpace page too!

1 comment:

andrea said...

hey lady
thanks for sharing this link (www.metropolismag.com/cda/story.php?artid=2702) , great article.

AND OMG! I'm loving the Nylon TV thing, that's really fun. I wish I could go to TopShop