4.07.2007

Enough about titties...

::sigh:: I've never been big on Orlando Bloom but these guys sure know how to make a bitch smolder to the point where I might change my mind. I totally didn't do a "Titty Mag of the Month" for March (oh whoops) and I'll probably "forget" for April so lets just try this instead.

I heart V Man. Their spreads are consistently beautiful and polished (refer to the Mag Hag banner this month) but the thing that really makes this quarterly a must purchase is the fact that it's pretty much a glorified celebration of man-pretty. I'm especially amazed by how they're still taking the Details route by pretending that they're a magazine for straight men when that's obviously not the case. My favorite piece in the Spring/Summer issue is the step-by-step profile of male ├╝ber model Tyson Ballou's workout routine.

Yeah, its a really great "read." He almost achieves Blue Steel when he's doing push-ups. I must also point out that I'm fond of the combination of matte and glossy paper on the cover. All the way class.

So V Man, I salute you with an honorary "Titty Mag of the Month" title. You've earned it....by bribing me with hot guys. But whatever, that's totally cool.

It's a Man-Pretty Party!!!
[V Man] Official Site
[IMG Models] Tyson Ballou Portfolio

No comments: